Saturday 14 August 2010

Interview for job

One day went to interview, the interviewer is a smart person and a gentleman.
He asked me: "What thing that you think that it is tough  for you, no matter it is from your last employment or in your life."

I replied with a story from my last employment:" I remembered that there was one day, I have a project to install a new system to a new outlet that will open soon. We need roughly three days on-site to complete the project, but the first day we went to do the setup, I was sick. But I never take M.C., also never just pass the project to my assistant. The weather of the day was hot, my throut was dry and pain, I had no energy. But I just insist to continue the setup."
I told this story to the interviewer. The interviewer then ask one more question:" If in the future you also have a chance to face the same situation, what thing you think you need to do to avoid such touch situation." I said:" To do more exercises to avoid get sick."
The interviewer finally (looks like) satisfied wih my answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment